Saturday, May 26, 2007

Aknowledgements

This is a thank you post. As I realize I am having the lifestyle I've always loved and wanted, I often think I'm very lucky, though I'm also aware of the fact that a lot of it has to do with the choices I made throughout my life. However a great part of it also has to do with the people who were on my path, and who were such good guides. My wonderful family, my friends. I've always been blessed with wonderful friends, I don't know why. So as I'm not up to writing extensively tonite, I just wanted to voice that thank you all, for being on my path and reaching out, thus contributing to who I am today. That goes from my father, who was such an incredible teacher, in the broader sense of the term, and my uncle Abdelkader, who were both so good at transmitting the love of litterature and debate of ideas, to my philosophy teacher in 12th grade in France, to Mr. Adamschenwski, (I still can't spell his name correctly) my English linguistics teacher at the Paris III university, to my sister who's always been there as such an encouraging person and role model, to my stepfather Claude, who had such an impact on the framing of my mind too, to my Ballet teacher, then colleague Nickie, who's been such a good guide and genuine friend , and to my very dear Navajo friend Shaudi, now on the other side, but still so much present, to my friend Anne, who's been so good at problem solving and for her cheerfulness and special, mean humour, and to the wonderful friends I found on this continent now. And to all the others I still hope to meet, if I live long enough. Another thing I often think I'm so thankful for is having eyes to see the world.

No comments: