Monday, June 04, 2007

Allo, Sigmund?

Sometimes dreams are so vivid that you really think, (and I do) that they are part of our reality. I decided to consign them here whenever they come, as after a while they'll recede.
On sunday night I had one of those very strange, though not frightening dreams; just very strange. I bet they would be a piece of cake for any analyst. I have a cousin in Tunisia who may get a kick outta trying to figure out this one. Aazza, do you have a clue? All suggestions for an analysis of this dream welcome.
"So I am watching myself in a mirror and I discover that my left eye is entirely white: no pupil, no iris. I don't really get panicked (like I surely would in real life) but just get so curious, like what's going on, that I have that eye white? so I get to show it to somebody, who confirms that I got a white left eye, though nothing seems really wrong with it, since I can still see. Then I go back to the mirror, and find out I have this thin, transluscent skin, that is covering all my head, and I slowly remove it and then my eye goes back to normal."
Any hints to explain this weiiiiird dream welcome.

No comments: