Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Up from the trench

Here is another one.
This dream I had a few months ago and still haven't forgotten, which is very rare. The beauty of it is very rare too. I am in an ascending trench, going uphill, and as I move uphill every now and then there are tiny nooks in the trench, where something produces an incredibly beautiful whitish light. I can't tell whether it is gold, diamonds, or something else, but these words are vain to desrcribe what I see there at each station, for these nooks are regularly posted on my way up. Each time, I stop, I look at them, awestruck at the beauty of that irridescent light, and I just look, I don't try to touch it or grasp it, for I do understand it has something sacred. Each time I encounter it I stop, recognize it as something I'm given the priviledge to see, I marvel at it, and then I proceed. At the end of that ascending path in the trench, I find myself in an opening, like at the top of a well, getting out in the open air, to be greeted by some people who tell me something like "welcome to the tribe of So and so..."
I never could forget that dream...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The trench is a grubby journey, usually trenches are used in warfare. You are ascending and along the way are given lessons. These gifts are not for you to touch, nor keep (non-material). You arrive at the top and are unified (ONE self, not multiple selves). Notice the tribal or clan group, as that was the predominant family structure for 100,000 years of human evolution.

You have lost some vision in your left eye (left eye=right brain=wholistic thinking=pattern processing). You are seeing stuff from one point of view. You are probably down in your reptillian brain (the removeable skin over your head).By removing this you travel upwards (-- trench?) into your neocortex and logical thought. Reptillian brain=fight or flight. Your vision returns to normal. rrrr