Thursday, October 19, 2006

Dog fight

"10.15am: Dog fight on 600 block south 4th St. Reporting party said aggressive dog attacked and injured his dog."

That's what they say, in the police report. "aggressive dog". Aggressive, me? The truth of the matter is, that bastard, my neighbor, has been peeing on my private property for months. I tried to talk to him, several times, told him he couldn't possibly keep on doing that, that it was an infringement on my privacy, that it was blatant misdeameanor, and lack of respect for me. Notwithstanding it drives my "master "crazy. And believe me, I'm in charge on this property, and I'm under pressure to keep my job as a watchdog. That's a function it took me months to assert and show my master I was capable of, quite an education I had to put him through to convince him I was the one for the job.
So my job was at stake here, you get it, so I talked to this guy my neighbor over and over, to no avail. I then issued several warnings to him, produced my best threatening growl,to make it clear I was not to allow anybody to do this on my grounds, that it was enough. Now this is not all. This arrogant loulou dog also committed the unforgivable when he started shamelessly courting my girlfriend right in front of my eyes. And you know what? she, treacherous little thing, was all beside herself and started giving him velvet looks, the velvet looks I thought were reserved for me, she was now giving them to him! You should have seen her, trotting on the sidewalk in front of his yard, swinging her hips like a showdog at a fashion show. Then of course he started dating her. She'd leave without saying where she was going, but I soon discovered where she was headed. They were seeing each other at the beach, how conventional and deja vu, this guy has no imagination. But of course it worked, those gals, that's all they want, romance.
So what do you say now, huh? What would you do in my situation? Wouldn't you go and knock the bastard out?

No comments: