Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Conversation with a canvas


Don't look at me like this. I know you're waiting for me to make something out of you. I just don't know what to do with you for the moment, so I'll let you sit here for a while, maybe several days, till I get to know . You already look good, really. But I want you to be more than good. I want you to be moving. I want you to be able to draw emotion from the hardest rock. Otherwise I might as well paint tulips or even worse, buy cheesy art from a chain store. Don't look at me so disaprovingly, of course I'll come back, I told you. I need to get away from you, that's how I usually come back with my muse on my shoulder, and currently she has flown away for a while, you see she needs a break too. So why don't you go to sleep for a while, and when you wake up, I'll be here, and my muse too. Well hopefully.

No comments: