Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Gretchen's ransom, follow up

This is a follow-up to Gretchen's ransom story by Roberto, so please make sure you've read the first part on Roberto's blog first:
http://ablogeclectic.blogspot.com/
I woke up this morning in someone else's skin. This is the work of Gretchen's kidnappers. They tried to clone me too, but somewhat they goofed and I still have part of my former self left, which allows me to write this update on the critical situation. I know who they are. They haven't only replaced Gretchen with a clone, they also replaced Roberto with a fossilized entity stuck to a chair with a pair of lapdogs from beyond. I saw their agent, she came in a big white van, the very one that was used to abduct Gretchen, and brought the 2 little creatures in the shape of two inoffensive looking pups with an electronic spying device hidden in their collar. That's how they keep track of how much ransom money we have gathered here to retrieve Gretchen, and that's why they keep raising their demands. Now we'd better watch out, God knows how many of us have already been replaced by clones in town, I suspect they're planning to take over the whole town. Just consider how that agent of theirs ended up showing up here at the cafe to spy on us: The indications she was given to find the cafe : a place at the left of Fidel Castro. Now do you know of any building here in La Conner named Fidel Castro? Have you ever heard such a name? I tell you, what they've done is they have remapped and renamed all the places and streets in town with code names so we don't know what they're talking about. Their plan is obviously to seize all the town of La Conner eventually. That's why they're infiltrating it with clones. I am now working on trying to find the clue that would allow us to recognize them for sure, there must be one, so we can save the town, and have Gretchen and Roberto back.
Believe me, they're out there. We need to act before it's too late.

1 comment:

roberto kiam borderlineartist@gmail.com said...

good stuff, Anabelle. I have wondered about the people that created the art on the walls, what they think and how they see the world. One thing for sure , there is way more than what we can see and believe.