Saturday, September 30, 2006

Friends

No, this is not a review of you know what. We just had some friends coming back from a European trip visiting us today, and that felt really good. I realized I had missed them. The weather was pretty decent, so we nibbled on the dock and had good home made wine brought by another friend of mine to go with it. Spent a few hours like that till it started getting chilly, then we all went inside the boat and went on, the nibbling turned into appetizers and we drank all the wine. Good Lord! or "thanks little Jesus" as we say in French. Life is good.
Earlier on I made a ride to Bellingham to take off my art work from the gallery and found out I sold a third piece there, one of my favorites. Pretty good for a first show ever. I'll be back there in December for a group show, and maybe another one in 2007.

No comments: