Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Personal profile.


I am a transplant. An accident of life (a good one) brought me from my two bedroom appartment in Paris,France, to a liveaboard life on the Skagit river. The river called me, and I answered the call. Three years have passed now, and it's still an ongoing experience. I've had several lives already, Ballet teacher,dancer,choreographer,language teacher, and I am now trying to make a living as a freelance translator, and also as an artist. I am born from an eclectic family of teachers, artists, journalists,from France and from Tunisia. Hence the multicultural education, and I suspect the propensity to explore and adapt to new environments. French and Arabic are my native languages, and English is now my work language as well as my main communication toolbox. I'm trying to put better tools in it by writing.

No comments: